How to Grow Another Head How to Grow Another Head

Not bad

it's nice you used one of my songs. But keep in mind that you will wanna put in a stop music command at the end so it doesn't loop over and over. Good job though. I like the concept of growing another head.

Biggification Biggification

very unique

This is innovative. Could be in the running for top game. Good job.

MaxManning responds:

Thanks for the generous score, glad you enjoyed the game.

Particles Particles

Nice

I went about 6 minutes on this. Slow at first, but it really tests your reaction time. Great job on this.

---2D Targets--- ---2D Targets---

Nice game...

It's very simple. Although it could be a bit more complex (playing with a tracball is a bitch XD). Good job here man.

Voidwing Nexus Voidwing Nexus

puahahahaha, NICE!

And I just notice you used one of my songs as well^_^. It's a great game, albeit a tad difficult at first, but it gets better as it progresses. Great game man, and thanks again for using my track^_^

LoneWolf-MX responds:

Its ok, i was listenin to a few tracks to go with it but only urs stood out!

Spaceballs Soundboard Spaceballs Soundboard

Finally

A Spaceballs soundboard. Gawd, Spaceballs was one of the best Mel Brooks films next to Robin Hood Men in Tights. Maybe you oughta do a men in tights soundboard next.

got my protection point!

turkeybanjo responds:

That would be a good idea, maybe I should just do all of his movies one after another, thanks for the review.

a movie quiz v.2 a movie quiz v.2

not bad but...

the questions were way too easy... maybe if you brought in some films from the 50's and onward, it will provide a decent challenged. earned a protection from me^_^

Mechabloby responds:

Great Idea but I know no movies from the fifties except the creeper which made me laugh. :P

Cursorized! 2 Cursorized! 2

nice

First off, I would like to thank you for using my audio. Second, this is a well done piece of work and in going in my list as well as the first one. Keep up the work man^_^

Kabomb responds:

thx and thx for the gr8 music

Winky Tiki Photo Hunt Winky Tiki Photo Hunt

not bad... however...

10 seconds is too short a time, make it around 20 or thirty seconds a pic. But other than that, this is a pretty decent game.

RaidenX RaidenX

gaddamn...

best game I've ever played... definitely one of my favorites.