Sonic Megamix Sonic Megamix

... awesomeness

I haven't dived into the Audio here in NG for an extremely long time. That said, I happened to stumble across your Megamixes while searching for the Doomsday Zone BGM. I am thoroughly impressed with how you're able to blend some of the old favorites into a continuous rave mix. This ten goes not only to this mix, but the other two mixes as well. Job WELL done.

All-Your-Base-Are-Belong-To-Us All-Your-Base-Are-Belong-To-Us

nice

Short song, but then again, there really isn't a standard as far as the song's length is concerned. The vocals made this song, hands down.

Evil-Gandalf responds:

Thanks a bunch! ^_^ They were what inspired me to make the song, and to continue working on it. =)

Thunder Tree (Finished) Thunder Tree (Finished)

Really nice

A bit high on the master volume, I had to turn my speakers down some. Overall, this is a really nice track to listen to. Good job on it. For your next track, turn the master volume down about 5 decibels or so it doesn't run the risk of frying someone's speakers.

Chzz responds:

Okay, i will do that. Thx for the review :D

2 Pen Reconstruction Unit 2 Pen Reconstruction Unit

Not bad...

This sounds like the early days of Daft Punk. I know you're still new to this... take the time out to cover some intermediate-advanced techniques and you'll have your stuff in the all time list. Nice job.

X-TERRORIST-X responds:

Thanks for the positive review!

*Immortal Reptile* *Immortal Reptile*

Nice touch

You had a good thing going redoing Traci Lord's song. Although I doubt it'll surpass the original, it definitely gives the original a run for its money. Good job.

My Favorite Things My Favorite Things

Not particularly your best... HOWEVER

This is something definitely worth downloading. There's an esscence of Nine Inch Nails mixed with Wild Arms and a hint of Startropics. This song is something to groove to while you're vegging out at home. Great job man.

TimeBender responds:

I love nine inch nails man, thanks alot

Bitcruncher Christmas Bitcruncher Christmas

Nice

it was a very interesting blend of music. reminded me of playing startropics back in the days when 8-bit reigned supreme. Overall nicely done and a worthy addition to the contest. good luck and have a kickass holidays.

ImperfectDisciple responds:

Merry Christmas to you too (or whichever holiday might suit your taste)!

-Hmm...startropics? I never came across this one....GOOGLE!!!

-ImperfectDisciple

All The Things You Said All The Things You Said

Nice

I remember when I hit my 5-year. That was 7 years ago. Here's to a lifetime more *raises drink*

jnry3 responds:

Thanks a plenty, Shin! *raises drink to toast* ^_^

Santa's Child Slave Factory Santa's Child Slave Factory

yeah...

as swirly said. I only have to shop one day out of the year for gifts, the day before BEFORE christmas, not 9 months in advance. great job.

SantaBro responds:

insert generic evil santa response

Mephistopheles Reign Mephistopheles Reign

Well ain't this something...

This is rather short though. Reminds me alot of King of Fighters though. Nice.