Reiko - The Piggy Bank Reiko - The Piggy Bank

Few reasons for the review...

Overall, since I've been watching C.R. for a while, I've really liked the comics. The reason why you guys see the flashes as crappy is because the artist is predominantly COMICS!!! If you want to see for yourself, go to the contemplatingreiko site and see for yourself. Every so often the artist does flash... so what's the complaint? "Oh, he sucks at flash"... "The graphics suck and are too choppy"... come on... Are we really that petty and discriminative to do something like this to an artist that's been around for a few years? If you don't like the animations, at least appreciate the comics (jsut as funny, if not moreso). Just my two cents on the matter...

Hamlet in 60 Seconds Hamlet in 60 Seconds

dude...

Effing funny XD although it did seem longer than a minute. Oh well, still good.

Gaara's Jar of Dirt Gaara's Jar of Dirt

Nice

For UD, this was pretty damn nice. Although the quality of the voices could be better, it was still above average for a first timer. great job.

How to Grow Another Head How to Grow Another Head

Not bad

it's nice you used one of my songs. But keep in mind that you will wanna put in a stop music command at the end so it doesn't loop over and over. Good job though. I like the concept of growing another head.

Biggification Biggification

very unique

This is innovative. Could be in the running for top game. Good job.

MaxManning responds:

Thanks for the generous score, glad you enjoyed the game.

Particles Particles

Nice

I went about 6 minutes on this. Slow at first, but it really tests your reaction time. Great job on this.

Sonic Megamix Sonic Megamix

... awesomeness

I haven't dived into the Audio here in NG for an extremely long time. That said, I happened to stumble across your Megamixes while searching for the Doomsday Zone BGM. I am thoroughly impressed with how you're able to blend some of the old favorites into a continuous rave mix. This ten goes not only to this mix, but the other two mixes as well. Job WELL done.

All-Your-Base-Are-Belong-To-Us All-Your-Base-Are-Belong-To-Us

nice

Short song, but then again, there really isn't a standard as far as the song's length is concerned. The vocals made this song, hands down.

Evil-Gandalf responds:

Thanks a bunch! ^_^ They were what inspired me to make the song, and to continue working on it. =)

Thunder Tree (Finished) Thunder Tree (Finished)

Really nice

A bit high on the master volume, I had to turn my speakers down some. Overall, this is a really nice track to listen to. Good job on it. For your next track, turn the master volume down about 5 decibels or so it doesn't run the risk of frying someone's speakers.

Chzz responds: